Benefits of NIEMANS FERAMILCHTM PREMIUM
NIEMANS FERAMILCH THERAPEUTIC VALUES
- High contents of antioxidants and anticancer properties
- Help improve body resistance level
- Control and improve blood cells through out the body
- Ease and stabilize level of stress
- Improve antibody and immunization system
- Improve hormonal function
- Assist in anti ageing process
- High level of protein.
- High vitamin C content.
- High level of carbohydrate and phospholipids content.
- Help preventing gastrointestinal syndrome by increasing bacterial growth in intestines.
- Low in fat.
Whats in the Product?
- Antioxidants which suppressed the growth and generation of cancer cells
- Elements that assist in stabilizing blood pressure and higher metabolism rate
- Molecular weight peptides, free amino acid, orot acids, vitamins and minerals which help liver functions.
- High Amino Acid that easily digested
- Key elements for the development of eyes, mind and brain cells
- Assist in optimum Calcium absorption
- Prevents fats formation in liver
- Improves cells growth and tissue replacement
- Higher level of Vitamin C, A,B1,B2 and B12 than other dairy products
Vitamin A Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Biotin Vitamin C Vitamin B6
Folate Vitamin D Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Vitamin E Vitamin B12
Panthothetic Acid Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
Alanine Arginine Asparticacid Cystine Glutamic Glycine
Histidine lsoleucine Leucine Lysine Methionine Phenylalanine
Proline Serine Threanine Tryptophan Tyrosine Valine
Potassium Sodium Zinc Magnesium
Selenium Calcium Chromium Phosporus
The Importance of Vitamins, Mineral and Amino Acid
- A powerful anti-oxidant which helps protect the cells against cancer by neutralizing "Free Radicals," necessary for new cell growth;
guards against heart disease and stroke;
- lowers cholesterol levels;
- slows the aging process;
- builds resistance to infections; slows the progression of osteoarthritis and cataracts;
- helps prevent macular degeneration of the eyesprotects against colds, flu and infections of the kidneys, bladder, lungs and mucous membranes;
- promotes healthy wrinkle-free skin, and helps in the removal of age spots and acne;
- promotes healthy hair and nails;
- protects against air pollutants and counteracts night blindness and weak eye sight;
- A powerful anti-oxidant which helps protect the cells against cancer by neutralizing "Free Radicals," necessary for new cell growth;
NIACINAMIDE (Niacin- vitamin B-3)
- Dilates blood vessels, thus increasing circulation and reducing high blood pressure;
- significantly lowers blood cholesterol and triglycerides;
- improves resistance to stress;
- regulates blood sugar;
- treats dizziness and ringing in the ears;
- helps prevent depression, mental illness, and migraine headaches; aids in the functioning of the nervous system;
- helps eliminate canker sores and bad breath;
- protects against pollutants and toxins; gives you healthier looking skin and
- stimulates the sex drive.
VITAMIN B-6 (Pyridoxine)
- Can significantly reduce the risk of heart disease by inhibiting the formation of homocysteine , a toxic chemical that attacks the heart muscle and allows the deposition of cholesterol around the heart muscle;
- aids in maintaining the central nervous system and normal brain function;
- reduces muscle spasms, leg cramps and stiffness of the hands;
- relieves nausea and migraines, lowers cholesterol;
- improves vision, and aids in the prevention of PMS;
- promotes red blood cell formation;
- aids the immune system and antibody production;
- aids in cancer immunity and in the prevention of atherosclerosis;
- is destroyed by alcoholic beverages.
VITAMIN B-1 (Thiamin)Known as the "Morale Vitamin" because of its beneficial effects on the nervous system and mental attitude.
- It enhances circulation, assists in blood formation, carbohydrate metabolism and digestion;
- plays a key role in generating energy; promotes good muscle tone;
- acts as an anti-oxidant, protecting the body from degenerative effects of aging;
- helps prevent reoccurring canker sores;
- helps maintain a healthy nervous system;
- prevents depression,alleviates fatigue,optimizes brain function and mental alertness;
- has been used to treat numbness of the hands and feet, poor circulation, tingling sensations, weak or sore muscles, forgetfulness, heavy breathing, and irritability.
VITAMIN B-2 (Riboflavin)
• Necessary for red blood cell formation,
• anti-body production,
• cell respiration, and growth;
• alleviates eye fatigue, and is important in the prevention of cataracts;
• aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins;
• promotes the oxygenation of the skin, hair, and nails;
• eliminates dandruff; aids in the release of energy from food; reduces the occurrence of migraine headaches;
• helps eliminate cracked mouth, lips, and tongue; supports the production of adrenal hormones.
VITAMIN B-12 (Cobalamin)
• Helps in the formation of red blood cells, thus helping prevent anemia;
• increases energy levels;
• promotes a healthy immune system, and nerve function;
• is required for the proper digestion of foods, the synthesis of protein, and the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats;
• aids in cell formation and cellular longevity; prevents nerve damage;
• improves concentration, memory, and balance; may protect against smoking-induced cancer.
• Is considered the "Anti-Stress" Vitamin because of its important role in the functioning of the adrenal glands, which produce hormones that help our bodies respond to stress;
• plays an important role in making hemoglobin, which transports oxygen throughout our bodies;
• helpful in detoxifying harmful chemicals such as herbicides and insecticides;
• along with anti-oxidants, zinc, copper, and vitamin D, will prevent accelerated joint degeneration, by encouraging your body's ability to regenerate cartilage;
• fights infections by building antibodies;
• prevents fatigue, and used by athletes to boost performance;
• used to reduce the adverse and toxic effects of many antibiotics;
• stimulates the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and protein;
• promotes the production of red blood cells and sex hormones;
• helps with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and menopausal discomforts;
• lowers high cholesterol and triglycerides.
• A deficiency plays a key role in the development of type 1 diabetes.
• Vitamin D is needed for islet cells to produce insulin, the hormone that allows cells to take up blood sugar. Without enough Vitamin D, islet cells don't produce insulin.
• Helps regulate white blood cells that make up the immune system;
• Vitamin D with calcium has shown to reduce osteoporosis and hip fractures;
• improves the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus;
• hardens and repairs bones; prevents rickets, treats hypocalcaemia, and promotes normal growth in children;
• supports the healthy function of the thyroid gland; may help prevent colon cancer.
Is a "super" anti-oxidant, which protects cells against damage caused by "free radicals". Is extremely important in the prevention of cancer and cardiovascular disease, and is useful in treating premenstrual syndrome and fibrocystic disease of the breast. Thus far, studies have shown, that Vitamin E protects against approximately eighty diseases. It prevents thick scar formation when applied topically, and accelerates the healing of burns.
- It reduces blood pressure, aids in preventing cataracts, relieves leg cramps, and enhances sperm production; promotes healthy skin and hair and prevents age spots; retards cellular aging due to oxidation;
- prevents and dissolves blood clots;
- slows the progression of Alzheimer's disease;
- significantly strengthens the immune system;
- supplies oxygen to the blood which is then carried to the heart and other organs thus alleviating fatigue;
treats circulatory problems and prevents lung toxicity from air pollution;
- enhances sexual performance; improves muscle strength and stamina.
- Studies have shown that low levels of Vitamin E in the blood increases the risk of certain types of cancer, particularly cancers of the gastrointestinal tract, breast, prostate, lung, and colon.
- Studies have shown that Vitamin E improves insulin action and it exerts a number of beneficial effects that aids in preventing long-term complications of diabetes, especially cardiovascular disease.
- Studies have shown that those who took Vitamin E on a regular basis had a 41 % lower risk of heart disease.
- Other studies have shown that people with existing heart disease, who started taking 400-800 IU of Vitamin E daily, had a 70% reduction in the number of heart attacks as compared to a placebo group.
• Builds strong bones and teeth;
• treats and prevents osteoporosis;
• important in the maintenance of a regular heartbeat and in the transmission of nerve impulses;
• lowers cholesterol levels and helps prevent cardiovascular disease;
• an effective treatment for PMS; recommended for attention deficit disorders, migraine headaches and periodontal disease;
• reduces the risk of colon cancer, by neutralizing the toxic effects of cancer promoting fats;
• reduces the formation of polyps;
• lowers blood pressure; prevents leg cramps, maintains bone density and strength;
• helps prevent insomnia and anxiety.
• Sodium is vital component of nerves as it stimulates muscle contraction.
• helps to keep calcium and other minerals soluble in the blood, as well as stimulating the adrenal glands.
• High sodium levels can cause high blood pressure.
• aids in preventing heat prostration or sunstroke.
• Maintaining blood pressure
• Is involved in the metabolism of glucose and is vital in the breakdown of cholesterol, fats, and proteins;
• maintains stable blood sugar levels through proper insulin utilization;
• will reduce blood sugar and insulin levels in people with full blown type 2 diabetes;
• keeping blood sugar levels normal is important because high levels of either can cause damaging effects on the cells lining the arteries, which can cause circulation problems that may lead to clogged arteries;
• the "Picolinate" form is easily absorbed in the body's cells;
• helps prevent sugar cravings and sudden drops in energy;
• promotes a healthy circulatory system;
• has been used as a treatment for migraine headaches, psoriasis and acne; can prevent anxiety and fatigue;
• is used extensively by athletes and dieters because it promotes fat loss and increases lean muscle tissue.
• Needed for blood clotting, bone and teeth formation,
• cell growth, contraction of the heart muscle,
• normal heart rhythm, and kidney function;
• assists the body in the utilization of vitamins and the conversion of food into energy;
• is involved in virtually all physiological chemical reactions.
• An extremely important electrolyte which is essential for a healthy nervous system and a regular heart rhythm;
• helps prevents strokes, aids in proper muscle contraction, and works with sodium to control the body's water balance;
• aids in maintaining stable blood pressure and in transmitting electrochemical impulses; regulates the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes;
• together with magnesium, can help prevent kidney stones;
• promotes healthy adrenal glands;
• helps stop the buildup of cholesterol-laden plaque;
• aids in clear thinking by sending oxygen to the brain, stimulates the kidneys to eliminate poisonous body wastes;
• very effective in reducing high blood pressure, keeps the heart muscle strong, and prevents leg cramps.
• A major anti-oxidant which protect cell membranes;
• preserves tissue elasticity and youthfulness of the skin;
• protects and stimulates the immune system;
• protects against various types of cancer, cardiovascular disease, strokes and heart attacks;
• protects against cataract formation; alleviates hot flashes and menopausal distress;
• helps in the treatment and prevention of dandruff and dry skin; raises sperm count and increase fertility in men; protects against a variety of viral infections; plays a vital role in regulating the effects of thyroid hormone on fat metabolism;
• when combined with Vitamin E & Zinc may provide relief from an enlarged prostate;
• protects the liver in people with alcoholic cirrhosis;
• decreases platelet clotting in the bloodstream;
• slows down aging and hardening of tissues through oxidation;
• may help protect against the damage caused by air pollution and smoke.
• Over 300 enzymes in the body need zinc to order to function properly;
• is needed to make important antioxidant enzymes;
• is essential for protein synthesis and collagen formation;
• governs the contractibility of muscles;
• helps in the formation of insulin;
• helps prevent macular degeneration (one of the most common causes of vision loss in the elderly), and helps prevent the onset of cataracts;
• important for blood stability; exerts a normalizing effect on the prostate and is important in the development of all reproductive organs;
• is critical in the male sex drive and is involved in hormone metabolism, sperm formation and sperm motility;
• helps prevent and reduces the length and severity of the common .cold;
• helps decrease cholesterol deposits;
• helps heal stomach ulcers,
• relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis;
• prevents acne outbreaks, and regulates the activity of oil glands;
• promotes a healthy immune system and the healing of wounds;
• has shown to be important in brain function and in the treatment of schizophrenia;
• makes your fingernails strong and gets rid of white spots on your nails;
• helps prevent cancer sores, loss of appetite, taste and smell problems, dermatitis, and binge-eating;
• believed to retard the aging process.
ALANINE• Plays a major role in the transfer of nitrogen from peripheral tissue to the liver;
• aids in the metabolism of glucose,
• a simple carbohydrate that the body uses for energy;
• guards against the buildup of toxic substances that are released into muscle cells when muscle protein is broken down quickly to meet energy needs, such as what happens with aerobic exercise;
• strengthens the immune system by producing antibodies.
• Considered ''The Natural Viagra" by increasing blood flow to the penis;
• retards the growth of tumors and cancer by enhancing the immune system;
• increases the size and activity of the thymus gland, which manufactures T cells, crucial components of the immune system;
• aids in liver detoxification by neutralizing ammonia;
• reduces the effects of chronic alcohol toxicity; used in treating sterility in men by increasing sperm count;
• aids in weight loss because it facilitates an increase in muscle mass and a reduction of body fat;
• assists the release of growth hormones, which is crucial for "optimal" muscle growth and tissue repair;
• is a major component of collagen which is good for arthritis and connective tissue disorders;
• aids in stimulating the pancreas to release insulin.
• Increases stamina and is good for chronic fatigue and depression;
• rejuvenates cellular activity, cell formation and metabolism, which gives you a younger looking appearance;
• protects the liver by aiding the expulsion of ammonia;
• combines with other amino acids to form molecules that absorb toxins and remove them from the bloodstream;
• helps facilitate the movement of certain minerals across the intestinal lining and into the blood and cells;
• aids the function of RNA and DNA, which are carriers of genetic information.
CYSTEINE & CYSTINE
• Functions as a powerful anti-oxidant in detoxifying harmful toxins;
• protects the body from radiation damage;
• protects the liver and brain from damage due to alcohol, drugs, and toxic compounds found in cigarette smoke;
• has been used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and hardening of the arteries;
• promotes the recovery from severe burns and surgery;
• promotes the burning of fat and the building of muscle;
• slows down the aging process. Skin and hair is made up of 10-14% Cystine.
Is an excitatory neurotransmitter for the central nervous system,
• the brain and spinal cord; important in the metabolism of sugars and fats;
• aids in the transportation of potassium into the spinal fluid;
• acts as fuel for the brain;
• helps correct personality disorders, and is used in the treatment of epilepsy, mental retardation, muscular dystrophy, and ulcers.
• Retards muscle degeneration;
• improves glycogen storage, thus freeing up glucose for energy needs;
• promotes a healthy prostate, central nervous system, and immune system;
• useful for repairing damaged tissue and promotes healing.
On the Disease
Panacea for Dengue
The consumption of Niemans Feramilch product had been proven to be a panacea for Dengue. We've been optimist as this product could boost up the platelet level to the normal condition within 48 hours as per responds and testimonials given by the clients.
Cancer & Leukemia
Niemans Feramilch Mare's Milk has also shown some significant and remarkable direct effect on human cancer cells. Niemans Feramilch's in-vitro test on human leukemia cells for instance has shown an astonishing result. This is further proven as about 50% to 60% reductions in the number of cancer and leukaemia cells were observed as a result of its therapeutic activities
Lactose Intolerance Solution
The best alternative supplement for those who suffered 'lactose intolerance symptom' by other dairy products.
Asthma, Hepatitis A B & C, High Blood Pressure and Stress Reliever
Generally used for these purposes as it has an effective reaction towards blood's condition.
Next Best to Human Milk
Among Cow Milk and Goat Milk, Wild Mare's Milk has shown to have the similarities and the second best to the human's milk proven with the result of the content which were consist of humidity, ashes , protein and calcium .